top of page
Classes & Events
Guys Night Out: 1031 Exchange & National Championship Pregame party
New to RPR? Start Here to Boost Your Business
Legal Update II
- Apr 03, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMOld Texas Brewing - Fort Worth, 6333 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76116, USAoin exchange expert, Lu Ann Blough, to learn why, when, where, and how investors use and should use 1031 exchanges. Learn how to identify exchange opportunities to increase your business and commissions. After class, stick around for some drinks and watch some Final 4 basketball
- Apr 05, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMFixe Southern House, 5282 Marathon Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76109, USAThis course, led by Steve Etzel, provides an introduction to the features of RPR®. Starting with the navigation bar, this course covers how to do searches, collect property details, real estate market information and how to personalize all your information.
- Apr 06, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMStryve Realty, 6640 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76116, USAThis TREC required course covers various topics related to changes in ethics, Fair Housing, and agency law in the real estate industry. Featuring attorney, Tiffany Hanzik McAllister, with Capital Title.
- Apr 12, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMHackberry Creek Country Club, 1901 W Royal Ln, Irving, TX 75063, USAIt's no surprise that we have started to see an increase on foreclosures in DFW. Because of that, short sales have started to become more prevalent. Join us to become an expert on this topic and receive your Certified Distressed Property Expert designation.
- Apr 12, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMCapital Title - South Main, 601 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USAJoin us to learn all about title insurance from one of our experienced escrow officers, Holli Swanson, see what tools and resources are available to our clients, and take part in a mock closing with our closing team at our Capital Title South Main office.
- Apr 13, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMCapital Title - Willowbend, 5025 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093, USAThis course is all about net sheets, CD's and everything in between. Taught by Mortgage Loan Officer, Rachael Carter with Gentec Mortgage and Capital Title Attorney Tiffany Hanzik McAllister
- Apr 14, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMBerkshire Hathaway, 2900 S Hulen St, Fort Worth, TX 76109, USAThis course led by one of our in-house attorneys, Tiffany Hanzik McAllister, will cover the common issues that cause delays in closing and offers suggestions to overcome these problems.
- Apr 14, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMTaco Heads, 1812 Montgomery St, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USAJoin us with instructor, Steve Etzel, as he teaches effective ways to target potential sellers and buyers and discover tips to stay in touch with those you already know. Students will learn how to conduct off market property searches in targeted areas and review RPR’s mailing label functionality.
- Apr 19, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMCapital Title - South Main, 601 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USAIn this course led by Joe Herrera, agents will learn different features of the app such as automatic agent branding, accessing the MLS data, and sharing information on a listing with clients via cell phone.
- Apr 25, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMHalo Group Realty, 4849 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, USARemine puts you in the center of the transaction, providing clients with more content, data, and intelligence than anywhere else. This course with instructor, Joe Herrera, will cover account set up, custom searches, saved searches, cart creation, and cart management.
These events are designed to enhance the experience and knowledge of the real estate industry for REALTORS partnered or looking to partner with Capital Title. Follow our events here or on Facebook to stay up-to-date on Capital Title’s upcoming educational & informative classes + training events in DFW!
All events are hosted by Lauren Pulido with Capital Title of Texas.
bottom of page