Classes & Events
- Mar 02, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMZoom WebinarWant to add another lead generation opportunity to your bottom line? Learn how to find and work with FSBOS and Expireds with Lori Solecki of Solecki Realty, LLC. Stop spending dollars on lead generation tools with little return. Get some tips and dialogue to gain more business from these two. Learn
- Mar 04, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PMZoom WebinarA contingency is a provision in a real estate contract that specifies the contract would cease to exist upon the occurrence of a certain event. In this course, agents will get answers to some of the most common contingency questions. Course #32958, Provider #0298
- Mar 17, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDTZoom WebinarThis two-part course taught by Tiffany Hanzik, will provide you with a detailed explanation of closing costs for your buyers and sellers, and how to read the title commitment to know what questions to ask and be aware of curative issues that can appear. Course #35441 & #35440
- Mar 23, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM CDTZoom WebinarJoin instructors Lori Solecki with Solecki Realty & Greg Bowles with Property Doctors, for this course to learn the benefits of buyer representation, recognize opportunities for expanding your business, spec homes and custom homes, contractor forms, and inspections. Course #34560, Provider #0298
- Mar 25, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PMZoom WebinarThis course with Lori Solecki of Solecki Realty LLC, takes an in depth look at Paragraph 2 of the 1-4 Residential Contract. Agents will learn the rules pertaining to what has to stay, how to be proactive during the listing appointments and more! Course #38189, Provider #0298
These events are designed to enhance the experience and knowledge of the real estate industry for REALTORS partnered or looking to partner with Capital Title. Follow our events here or on Facebook to stay up-to-date on Capital Title’s upcoming educational & informative classes + training events in DFW!
All events are hosted by Lauren Piccinini and Victoria Latta with Capital Title of Texas.